In this article, I’m going to tell you how to create YouTube Channel. This is a step by step guide to create YouTube channel which is the very first step to be a content creator on YouTube. In this guide, I’ll be walking you through the exact steps which are required to step into the YouTube world.
Ok so let’s move forward and start your career as a YouTube content creator!
How to Create YouTube Channel ?
Let’s take a look at the steps involved in creating a YouTube channel. Here is the complete video tutorial in Urdu/Hindi language:
However, If you prefer the text version, keep reading 🙂
- First of all, you need to have a Gmail account. If you don’t have it already, create one before proceeding. Now suppose you’ve a gmail account, head over to www.youtube.com.
- You’ll see a button at top right corner with label “Sign in”. Click on this button.
- You’ll be asked to enter your email address. Add your mailing address and click “Next”.
- Now enter your password and click “Sign in”.
- You can see your profile picture instead of “Sign in” button now because you’ve logged in. Click on
your picture, you’ll see a cog icon to the right of “Creator Studio”. Click on this icon.
- Once you click on the cog icon, you can see these options. At the bottom you’ll see “See all my channels or create a new channel”. Click on this option.
- Here you’ll see an option “Create a New Channel”. Click on this option.
- Enter your channel name and click on “Create” button.
- And we’re done! Congratulations, you’ve created your very own YouTube Channel 🙂
I hope that after reading this article, you’ll know how to create YouTube Channel. If you’ve any questions, feel free to ask in the comment box and I’d be more than happy to assist. If you liked this article, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.